Do you want your baby to be the coolest kid in the nursery? Introduce your baby to today’s pop stars before your little bundle of joy can even talk or blow kisses. With “Pop Goes Lullaby 2”, Jammy Jams premieres soothing renditions of megahits by Katy Perry, Eminem, Pink, Adele, Miley Cyrus, Daft Punk and more. These lullabies provide calming, tender music to baby while providing entertainment to the parents who will think it’s awesome to hear divine instrumental versions of smash hits like, “Roar” or “Wrecking Ball”.
1. Just Give Me A Reason (originally by Pink & Nate Ruess)
2. The Monster (originally by Eminem & Rihanna)
3. Roar (originally by Katy Perry)
4. Can’t Hold Us (originally by Macklemore & Ryan Lewis)
5. Still Into You (originally by Paramore)
6. Where Are We Now? (originally by Erica Ashley)
7. Get Lucky (originally by Daft Punk)
8. Wrecking Ball (originally by Miley Cyrus)
9. Wake Me Up (originally by Avicii)
10. Someone Like You (originally by Adele)
Jammy Jams is a fun, modern twist on lullabies for parents who strive to create memories with their little ones while teaching them a thing or two about their own style. Soothing sounds of vibraphone, marimba, xylophone, piano, blocks and more performed and arranged by Jeff Bradford and Tim Phillips. Instrumental lullabies that will Hip-Hop, Pop and Rock your baby to sleep!
When sold by Amazon.com, this product will be manufactured on demand using CD-R recordable media. Amazon.com's standard return policy will apply.